Followers

Friday, May 4, 2018

Uniko May Release - sneak peek day 4

Welcome Back!

Today is the last of the sneak peeks! So far we have had 3 days of sneak peeks of new clear stamps and stencils. So what am I peeking today, I hear you ask?!

Well, let's have a look...






I am super duper excited to be bringing you TWO more collections of Designer Dies to match previously released clear stamp sets! The possibilities and new life these two collections bring to their matching clear stamps is SO exciting and I can hardly wait to introduce them to you!

How about another GIVEAWAY?! 

Simply tell me your favourite technique or thing about dies that coordinate with stamps and I will choose TWO winners, who can choose from either of the collections! 

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my favourite thing is all the die cutting of flowers and putting them together on a card. I really don't think anyone can go wrong with flowers. But seeing the POW WOW BURST up there 🔝 has really got my mind going. Xx

    ReplyDelete