Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Make a wish

Hey blogger peeps, hope you all doing great! Holidays are going by just fine, I have doings lots of cooking and crafting! You might have noticed from Instagram that I am into short time lapse videos nowadays, it is so fun to make these!
Anyways just a few days left to go on vacation, but the blog will have a few scheduled posts!

Onto the card, I made this card today morning, actually the idea was tickling me since yesterday night, and didn't wanted to record the video in the night so waited till morning.
It's a simple card with some sewing, but everything is kept very simple so that the sentiment can pop.
You can watch the video to get an idea of how the card was made and what products were used.









I am linking this with:
Seize the Birthday


HLS July CAS Challenge


Inkspirational
Joining in with dandelions for rural


Take it Make it Challenge
Anything Goes with Stamping

CASology


613 Avenue Create
Anything Goes with Monochrome

Mod Squad challenge
Make sentiment the focus

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!                                                                     

11 comments:

  1. I am loving your videos. Using sewing for the card and to come up with such awesome card is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty! I love your sewed cards! This one is no exception! And just like you've said, it draws the attention well! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of a dandelion gone to seed. They are so beautiful and airy. You are so creative to do the needle work on this card and make it exceptional. Thanks for the video. Congratulations on a job well done, and for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, love the stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative and so beautifully CAS, thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those stitched flowers are so cool! What a fun technique. I also like your clean design with the small bit of splatter. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done Rahmat! Great idea for stitching..looks fabulous! The sequins and ink on the other side give it perfect balance! So glad you joined us at CASology again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great idea to stitch your flowers and add the beads. I love the simple panel with added touches of interest from the horizontal coloured strips.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply adorable! I love the stitching! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautifully done card, Rahmat! I love your stitching, it is so delicate and sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry that I missed visiting this really sweet card Rahmat... I have been obviously taking too many vacations !
    Thanks so much for joining in the CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete