Followers

Monday, July 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs Reminder



Hey all Its the 17th of the month, and time to check yourself against breast cancer.

For today's card I has used the Hope ribbon stamp and used the reverse side to  stamp it using SU pink pirouette ink. I then used the kissingt echnique with the pretty posies stamps to stamp on the ribbon stamp and then to the card.
I masked the center and used a ripple stencil in in worn lipstick Di to ink up the edges to frame the ribbon.
The sentiment is stamped on the ribbon, and a few sequins along the flowers and card were added, and finished off by adding the front ot a shimmery maroon base.






Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant way to stamp out the ribbon, Rahmat! I never thought to use the kissing technique with the back of the stamp. Like I said, BRILLIANT! Thank you for being a part of the Encouragement Squad with this important reminder.

    ReplyDelete