Followers

Monday, June 5, 2017

White on White

Happy Monday everyone, It's June already, and my countdown has begun for the no.of days I need to send lunch to school 😅 Well I need to send for a bit over 10 days. 30th will be the last working day and Report cards day fort this academic year.
I cannot believe that my son will be promoted to grade 12, his final year of school, and daughter to grade 11th, time seems to be flying by!

Anyways, lets move to my card.
I made this inspired by a few challenges.
I had used Altenew's Beautiful day set here.
I had used all white here today, along with the use of a very little color.
I started with Tim Holtz burlap stencil, and embossing paste, I partially added the paste and then sprinkled some glitter over it for some interest. I added some splatters using the Rangers Distress ink - velvet rose
Then I stamped, colored and fussy cut the flower. The leaves are heat embossed on vellum using white EP, and fussy cut to add to the card. The flower is colored with the velvet rose ink.
The sentiment is stamped on white and edged with a black and a glitter pinkish-maroon shade glitter paper.
The flowers and leaves are arranged on the embossed area I created using the paste.
A few jewels added and the front panel is edges with a silver glitter strip on the top and bottom before adding it to the card base.
I hope you like what I did here.





Linking this with:
Take it Make it
Anyhing Goes with stamping

The Flower Challenge


TIME OUT Challenge
Inspired by the word - flowers

'Flowers and Friends make life a garden'

Addicted to stamps and more

 

CAS Mix Up Challenge
Stamping + Embossing paste + Splatters, Glitter


CAS(E) this Sketch


Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

Altenew Inspiration June Challenge

June 2017 Inspiration Challenge – White On White Focal Point

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

21 comments:

  1. Love the stencilling, and splattering, and the way it frames the flower - very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleasant colour and lovely embossed background dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used my favorite flower stamp! The soft pink hues look lovely and the dimensional bg is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card...awesome background and sentiment and fab design...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful. gorgeous background.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Rahmat! Love the white embossing paste background ... adds so much texture. Your delicate, pink flower and white embossed leaves have created a beautiful spray on top of the paste background. The silver strips add some sparkle. Wonderful design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the muted colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

  9. So elegant and classy. Loving the soft colours and the beautiful texture x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your embossing paste texture, beautiful flower and CAS design. TFS Rahmat and joinging us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Loving all the mix of different media, and the white on white!! Just gorgeous!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant believe
    your kids is more bigger than mine
    but you are 10 years younger than me
    how can be?
    I am late married maybe hehe
    and your texture on your card woooow
    I love love and sooft color of the flowers
    love whole look of your flower card Rahmat
    I miss you...I know you must be busy as many DT member
    I get job 1 July
    I will quit 2 of my DT job I am now in 5 DTs too much to commenting participant less time to visiting friends blog but for me friends blog is more important..only friends who visit our blog and others only comment as participant...what do you think which one is more important Rahmat..just ask your opinion..
    I will quit soon and will be only maybe on 3 DTs..
    maybe you see me more on your blog
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the partial embossing with the glitter, Rahmat! Your softly colored flower is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the white on white with the touch of pink - thanks for joining our CAS Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful colors on your lovely card Rahmat! The checker stenciling shimmers behind your gorgeous layered bloom! thank you for joining us in he CAS Mix up challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love the delicate flowers and the texture on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a pretty card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and hope to see you again!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a beautiful card Rahmat! I love the embossing paste, the splatters, the colouring...everything! Well done to your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card .... I love the texture. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete