Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Life is a beach

Good morning/day peeps, half of the month already, and another 2 weeks to go to finish off the academic year, and then 2 months of summer holidays. But I don't think we are going away anywhere, maybe a short getaway somewhere close.
Both kids being in high school, and my son need to do lots of Prep for SAT's and he is also going to do volunteer work at school during the summer in July.
Daughter is doing Physics online, this is an additional course which she wants to do for next year for her grade 11, she is already doing her grade 11 Math this year, did I ever mention that she is already an year ahead in her school year since grade1?
There is a chance that both brother and sister might end up in the same Math class for grade 12 next year, since she is advanced in Math.... I don't want to picture that 😅 Both of them aren't really looking forward to that, neither am I ;)

Ok enough of my household stories!
Now to the card, I have used the freebie from Inspired by Stamping, which I got in the recent Newsletter.
It is a card front, so I just printed it off, and used Marsgraphic markers with water brush and inks to add color, adhered to the base, and added a chipboard to the edge, and that's it.



Linking this with:

Make My Monday Challenge
At the beach

Tuesday Throwdown
For the men

Love to Scrap Challenge
Boyz rule

Addicted to stamps and more


Cupcake Inspiration 
 I have used some of the colors with a waterbrush to add color



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

10 comments:

  1. Spectacular card, Rahmat! Full of beachy and summer goodness!!
    You must be so proud of your kids! All the best to their studies and whatever else they pursue! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic summer card and awesome design,love your color combo and so happy to hear your children are so good at school..thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome summer card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design! Love your watercolored elements! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling summer card! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card design - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete