Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lace Dress

Hello blogger peeps, I am up with a super simple card today. I was inspired by CASology challenge, and when I was done making, I realize that it fits well with many other as well




I doodled a dress on a card stock and fussy cut it, and then  added the lace fabric to the cut out card to get the dress.
I chose a Pattern paper from Doodle bug with a starry BG, I added it to the base card, and added the dress to one side. The sentiments are from STAMplorations, I heat embossed the "Sparkle'.
That is it, a very quick card.







Linking this with:

STAMPlorations Anything Goes


Double D Challenge


Addicted to stamps and more


CASology
 Inspired by the cue


Simon Monday Challenge
Touchy feel
 I have a lace fabric here


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    



12 comments:

  1. Spectacular! I am in love with that lace dress!! Wow Rahmat!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative idea and loving that lace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you clever ... this is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Blue & White’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be simple, but it's definitely super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and I love how you've created that gorgeous dress, it looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahman, your lacy dress is fabulous! I love all the texture it adds to your card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat, what a fun way to make a dress for your card! So pretty in white, too. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohee I want a dress like this!
    Gorgeous and creative Rahmat!
    Thank you so much for joining CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant project, Rahmat! You are a genius... seriously! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are very innovative dear to present a beautiful card always
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More.
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete