Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Bold Blooms

Hey all, I hope you all are having a great summer time.
My home is bit laid back with no crafting in many days. My son is sick since weekend, and is still at home. Today I got the call from the school nurse to inquire, as many boys in his grade are sick. I thin the school is trying to understand why so many students fell sick at the same time!
I just have a feeling that it just got spread among the grade.
On the other hand, I have the good news that my darling daughter is free of all the casts and ankle support as well. Yesterday was her first Physiotherapy session , and the doctor has asked her to walk without any support. So I am finally very relieved!

Ok to the card I am sharing today, it is the one which was published in the June issue of the Craft Stamper magazine, and it is finally seeing the light on my blog today!

I had used all Uniko stamps here. I started off with stamping the flowers on water color paper, and used water brush to blend in the ink, and used the same die cut from bold bloomsI to die cut the flowers and leaves.
I used ARTplorations bubble stencil to ink up in Squeezed lemonade shade ink, and also stamped the bottom part with stringed circles from Uniko's round and round set.
I arranged the flowers and leaves on the front and stamped the sentiment on the top, and finished off with a white floss and some jewels.

Linking this with:
Inspired by all little things
Inspired by the flowers from here


The Flower Challenge


TIME OUT Challenge
Inspired by the word flower
'Flowers and Friends make life a garden'

City Crafter Challenge
Inspired by flowers


Just Us Girls
 Use the co-coordinating dies for flowers and leaves
 
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the sentiment! :) Hope your son recovers soon and great to hear your daughter is well.
    Sending love their way.
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must tell you your eyes is good at combine many stamps and colors
    I see stamplorations stencil and also from Uniko the blue one there
    lovely flower in big Red Rahmat
    saya tidak pintar membuat card dengan Bunga
    saya suka kartu bunga2 kamu Rahmat
    all beautiful
    hugs
    MONIKA
    (Hope you understand much Indonesia language hehe if not ask me yaaa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad that your son sick..and happy that your daughter again sehat...yaay its Mommy on other side cant crafting but healthy kids is always moms Happiness right
    hugs hugs
    I just read your text hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card. Pleased to hear that your daughter is doing well and I hope your son feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the yellow background and how the red flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Rahmat! Loving the small details in this one - the thread, the small blue lines and the jewels.. they add some beautiful accent so well. Of course, the big red flowers and the beautiful stencil background take the cake!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning; I love the dotted background; it seems that your flowers are popping off your card. A lovely take on our theme and thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers - and gorgeous colours - and a beautiful sentiment too. I love the bold background. I hope your son is better soon. As soon as one child in school gets some illness, they all get it! Thank you for joining us in the Flower Challenge this month. Ruth DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful! Great colours for that great flower!
    Well school is always a lot of kids together and they pick up some diseases so quickley if they are so close together in clases... Wish you energy for that!
    Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It wonderful! What a unique BG! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. It's so lovely, and no surprise it was picked for publication. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done on getting this fabulous card published. Gorgeous colours together and such a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the added stenciling in the bg!

    ReplyDelete