Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sponged and stamped

Hey all, I am sharing another card, this one was also from 2 weeks back.
I started off with twisted citron, and fired brick distress inks to sponge the front in a random order.
Then used the stamps from Uniko - background builders, winter vine addition to stamp all over the background.
The sentiment is computer generated.
A few jewels to finish off.

Linking this with:

Stamping Sensations
I am hoping that the poinsettias are a fit here
Floral Fancies

STAMPlortions December CAS 
I have used only red and green on my card


613 Avenue Create
I have a Christmas card
Anything goes with holiday happiness

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Anything Goes
 
Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    


8 comments:

  1. V pretty :) love the brightness of the twisted citron.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your sponging is always sensational! What a sweet card! I love those itty bitty images- make for the perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love how you've taken small images to create this beautiful design! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and delicate. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful made. Beautiful stamping.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm rather behind getting here to comment but didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge .

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, my, I LOVE this! The yellow is so unexpected and fun! So glad you've joined us at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete