Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Back from holidays, and up with an acetate card

Hello blogger peeps, I am back from my holiday. It's been 2 days already, but seems like I need a holiday to get over my holiday. It was a hectic holiday, with climbing up the steps of the temples, and walking so much everyday. Over all it was a nice holiday, but bit tiring physically. I think we might have seen over 20 temples, all built about 1000- 1200 years ago. I always wanted to visit Angkor Wat, so I am happy. You might have seen the pictures on my Instagram, it was all worth.
I am bit tired to step in my craft room, but managed to go in for a short time today, to make a quick card. The idea was sitting in my head and troubling me for last few days, so had to sit down to execute it.
I made a super quick acetate card. It is not fully acetate, but only the front is.
I chose a white base, and acetate front. I started with heat embossing the vellum using a silver embossing powder, The stamp is from CAS-ual Fridays - hope ribbon, then colored the back using a pink copic marker. I fussy cut it to add to the front.
I kept the white border on the front, and added pink glitter paper strips. Stamped the sentiments from the same set on the acetate in black archival ink.
That is it nothing much is done here to talk about it, I like how it has turned out, and I hope you all like it too.

 


 Linking this with:

HLS October CAS Challenge
I have done heat embossing on vellum


Sovushka Slavia CAS Marathon stage 3 - cutting
Did fussy cutting for the ribbon
 

TIME OUT Challenge
 Joining in with both
 
Theme of Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship.  
Optional Technique Twist:  embossing and/or use pink

CWS Challenge
 all sentiments in the background
 

CAS-ual Fridays
 Joining in with CF Stamps
 

colourQ
 I have used shades of pink, black and silver on my card
 


Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Do share your holiday photos here. I also love to see the ancient temple architecture.
    This card is apt . Cool ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing over at Creative with stamps.
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acetate cards are always so cool! Love how you stamped the sentiments around the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like we were thinking along the same lines with the acetate Rahmat! What a great way to get all those encouraging sentiments on to the one card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my all time favorite support/hope card - looks amazing, and I feel a surge of strength just looking at it! Great job, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a beautiful and crisp card! Love that acetaat-see-trough and all the sentiments so fitting! A great card! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh, clean and fabulous, Rahmat ... love the way the sentiments seem to be floating around that brilliant hope ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats so beautiful! How original to stamp it on acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - I love this card for so many reasons! Thanks for joining us at CWS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card for a wonderful cause. The embossing on the vellum is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woowzaaaa

    Rahmat this is beautiful
    the colors
    the sentiment
    the emboss on vellum woooww
    you are queen of acetate now
    may I ask which one you used for a card
    could you mailing me the product name please or Facebook message is also good
    many thanks sweety
    this is a wonderful card for great cause
    many thanks for joining us at Creative with Stamps this Month
    Hugs
    Monika (Co-Creator)

    ReplyDelete